Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Books


Greco, Albert N. The Media and Entertainment Industries:           
 Readings in Mass Communications. Boston: Allyn and Bacon,
2000. Print.

Gorman, Lyn, and David McLean. Media and Society into the 21st
Century: a Historical Introduction. Chichester, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2009. Print.

I think the first book will be a good help because it gives a very good general overview of the  industry aspect of entertainment.  The second book will be good because it focuses more on the socio-economic aspect.  While I don't believe either is exactly what I'm looking for, I hope to get valuable information from each book.  An added benefit of these two books together is the difference of almost a decade.  They can offer a look at the change in entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment